I was very excited when Jenn over at Pea & Crayons tagged me in her Stylish Blogger Award and asked that I share 7 things about myself. Yay! It's my first fellow blogger award! Obviously I love talking about myself (you know you're a blogger when...), so this award is extra fun :)
Here's how it works:
1. Make a post + Link back to the person who awarded you this award - Donezo!
2. Share 7 things about yourself - Don't mind if I do!
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers so we can share the love - On it!
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they've won!
So without further ado, here's 7 random things about me!
1. Aruba never gets old to me, even though I go every summer. Sometimes I cry when it's time to come home.
2. I've seen You've Got Mail many more times than I can count. And still look for it on TV every so often. (Did I mention that I own it, too?)
3. I had a crush on Shaun for almost 3 years before we started dating. He was my high school crush who I admired from afar! Who knew 10 years later we'd be very happily married?
4. I use all Lush hair & body products (that's all-natural, organic people, and it works!), thanks to my sister Christine. This includes a shampoo bar, conditioner bar and alternating between Happy Hippy & Olive Branch body wash.
5. My entire sock drawer needs a major overhaul. Each and every sock in it needs to be thrown away and updated, from boot socks and athletic socks to tights and knee highs. It's just one of those things that I never think to spend money on!
6. I own no less than 10 different blue and green shades of nail polish. Obsessed much?
7. Each and every comment that I get on the blog leaves me perma-smiling all day long. Thanks to everyone who has been commenting lately, I hope you are enjoying the site!
So there you have it. 7 random things about me! What are some random tidbits about you?
And to pay this fun forward, I'm selecting some more fab bloggers to participate! These are all blogs that I'm loving right now - keep up the great reads ladies! Hope you'll all accept :)
Baking 'N Books
Bites and Bliss
Black Book Kitchen Diaries
For Sweets Sake
Haute Apple Pie
Healthy Eating for Ordinary People
Keep it Sweet
Like Mother Like Daughters
Pretty Good Food
The Cookie Battle
The Healthy Apron
The Ketchup Diaries
What Megan's Making
Take it away girls!