1. Today I have a half day at work, and then it's on to a 4 day weekend! Yipeeeee!
2. Yesterday, we had a delicious Thanksgiving pot luck lunch at work. Everyone brought A-mazing dishes, including turkey & gravy, macaroni & cheese, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, butternut squash salad, soft peanut butter cookies and cranberry bars. It was such a fun afternoon and a special treat during this holiday week. Though we were all in a food-induced coma for the remainder of the afternoon...
3. It kind of makes me sick to my stomach a little bit when I see that retailers are starting their sales at 9pm on Thanksgiving. Does greed know no bounds?
4. I definitely want to see The Muppets this weekend at some point! Muppets Take Manhattan was one of my favorite movies growing up.
5. I will also be watching the Macy's parade tomorrow morning, in my pajamas! I plan to get all of my cooking done this afternoon so that tomorrow I can bask in balloon and lip syncing action like I'm 8 again.
6. Tomorrow evening officially marks the start of holiday music. I have been itching for some over the last week but made myself hold out until it's appropriate. I can't wait to get my Bing, Dean, Burl & Buble on!
7. I am ordering this DVD pack. I'm hanging my head in shame that I don't already own them. Throw in Home Alone and I'm set for the year.
8. I'm trying to decide what to wear tomorrow. Dress? Pants? Stretchy pants?
9. Tomorrow culminates the 50 Days of the Little Things! Did anyone else do this challenge? I'll publish all 50 of mine on Thanksgiving morning. I can't wait to share them with all of you!
10. I started reading A Clash of Kings (from the Game of Thrones series). I was so into the show that I decided to give the books a whirl. I skipped the first one since I watched the first season. It's definitely a long one (and a long series!). Has anyone else read these books?
11. I have to go get ready for work. Here's to hoping that the rain holds out for a while!
Questions of the Day:
What are you looking forward to this holiday weekened?
What are your Wednesday things?