From left to right, top row followed by bottom row:
1. Rocco DiSpirito's Now Eat This. This shouldn't be news if you are a reader on the blog. I jump for joy over his buffalo chicken tenders. I gobble up his penne alla vodka. And last night I made his sloppy joe's. His recipes are yummy and healthy. Can you think of anything better?
2. Urban Decay Naked palette. My sisters gifted me with this for my birthday and I already have a small obsession. This palette of gorgeous, neutral colors comes with primer and a sweet, full sized brush. I likes.
3. Laughing Cow Light French Onion. Slathered on a toasted sandwich thin, it tastes like my favorite onion dip. And it's good. And it's creamy. And it's 35 calories.
4. Maxi dress. It's the perfect summer wear. Casual but fun and always flattering. I received a similar one for my birthday but without the plunging v-neck. I have, um...less to fill this one out with.
5. John Hardy bracelet. It's beautiful, it's eye-catching. It's simple yet elegant. I love.
6. Hobo International clutch. Soft leather, secure closure. I love this piece because it's chic enough for a night on the town, but practical enough for running to the store.
7. Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows, Part II. I haven't gotten to the theater yet to see this, but I am so excited to. I've actually decided to blow through the book one more time so that I can fully appreciate the finale. It's sad that the franchise is ending, but so fun to see it all come to fruition!
8. Hershey's Lite Chocolate Syrup. It's a total game changer without the guilt and calories. I add it to a little scoop of vanilla bean ice cream or drizzled into my banana smoothie. Yum.
So there you have it. A few things I'm into this week. What are some of the things you are loving? What am I missing that I simply need to try?