1. Last night I went for a run. I feel like a bag of old bones today because I'm sore and my hip hurts. Yeah.
2. I also did 8 minute legs and 8 minute arms. They are no joke. The guy's outfit in the videos must be though. But! Solid workout in 16 minutes = sign me up!
3. Tonight I'm going to see Ghost on Broadway with my family. Not sure what to expect...regardless, it will be no Patrick Swayze...let's just get that out there right now.
4. Last night I made a new salad dressing that I thoroughly enjoyed. Red wine vinegar, mustard, garlic...perfect on a bed of romaine and arugula.
5. Thanks to Kimberly for leaving a giant vat of arugula here on Saturday after Mom's birthday party! It's kept me fed all week.
6. I ate about 10 of Kim's compost cookies this week, following Mom's birthday party. Yes, they are the size of my head. And yes, I really did eat like 10.
7. Tim Tebow is going to the Jets! Shaun is thrilled. Looks like Dad will need a new Tebow jersey. We're all very excited, even the Giants fans.
8. It's supposed to be like 75 degrees in the tri-state area today. Cute skirts here I come! Now if only my legs were quite so pasty. Ack.
9. The Hunger Games movie comes out this weekend...is anyone braving the crowds? Maybe we will go on Saturday night...if not, I can wait one more week to make it happen.
10. Speaking of...could Jennifer Lawrence be any more stunning? I'm in love with this dress, her hair, her makeup...
11. I blew through Delirium and am now full force into Pandemonium. Is anyone else reading Delirium? Remember we will have a disscussion on the blog in a couple of weeks if you'd like to read it!
13. You can still enter the SlimKicker slow cooker giveaway! It's open until noon today. Head over to make it happen!
14. I'm really wishing that I got it up enough to repaint my nails last night. I'm still rocking I Have a Herring Problem and loving it...but let's face it, after a week it's time for a change.
Question of the Day:
What are your thoughts today?!