1. The weather went from cold to rainy to sunny and gorgeous yesterday. My sinuses hate me and the world. But I'm excited that I can wear a skirt today.
2. Shaun has had fantasy baseball drafts all week. I'm not really so down with baseball season because I find it boring. And it goes on forever. Unless watching a game is accompanied by a hot dog and soft serve vanilla ice cream with sprinkles in a cup shaped like a baseball helmet...I'm not really so interested.
3. Last night I watched Something Borrowed. Again.
4. Last night I also went to the gym. Despite running a 5K on Sunday, my legs felt like they had lead in them, making it impossible to go more than 2 miles.
5. Yesterday I tried a deep-fried Milky Way. Yeah, it was pretty amazing. It made me long for hot summer days and boardwalk food.
6. I need a new book to read, stat. Help me!
7. I'm probably late to the party, but I'm so obsessed with this song:
And this one.
8. Last night I whipped up dinner in a flash and it was great. I cooked up some quinoa and roasted leftover broccoli and cauliflower. Topped the quinoa with a little soy sauce and voila...dinner in 15 minutes.
9. I also had a sweet triple chocolate banana milkshake. It was just as delicious as a few nights ago. I don't see why you can't replace the bananas with any fruit of your choice, for those of you who asked. Also, I got the straws from HeyYoYo's Etsy shop, along with some pretty cupcake liners. I had ordered them before the holidays and never used them. I decided that I'd rather just use them up on a making a random night a little special!
10. Shaun and I have been watching Jeopardy in the evening. Actually...we've been DVR'ing it so we can watch it when I get home from work. Not sure if I should feel sophisticated and intelligent or if I should be readying the jeriatric unit for our arrival.
11. I kind of have a crush on Josh Elliott from Good Morning America. Just sayin'.
12. Pauly D Project starts this evening...yay or nay? We will most likely watch it. He's cute.
So those are my thoughts today!
What's going on with you?
What songs are you digging?
What foods are you loving?
What shows are you watching? books are you reading?