For Christmas this year, Santa brought me all kinds of fun beauty products.
Though I've been semi-chained to the house lately, having some fun beauty products to play with to make myself feel somewhat presentable during an afternoon walk (or so that I don't totally scare Shaun away with my no make-up, oversized t-shirt wearing self as of late).
Here are the key beauty products that I'm loving lately...
clockwise from top:
1. Kiehl's Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter. I loooove this stuff. It looks just like butta. It's thick and creamy but not greasy and has just a light honey butter scent. It's especially glorious while pregnant...the perfect stuff for preventing stretchmarks (40+ weeks and I've still got zero of 'em) and I love it for rubbing on my dry legs after a shower.
2. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20. I used to adore the Kiehl's tinted moisturizer in light but it has since been discontinued. The Laura Mercier one is nice and light and I actually put it on top of a regular Aveeno moisturizer. It's barely tinted and it really just adds a bit of evenness to my skin. Oh and it makes my face feel super soft.
3. fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. These are great little lip balms. I have berry, honey and passion and love each of them equally. They go on like a non-sticky gloss and add just a hint of color, mostly for achieving that 'I just ate a red ice pop' look.
4. tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed. Thanks to my sister Christine for introducing this blush to me. It is the most natural looking blush I've ever worn. It goes on like a dream and adds just enough color to give my face some brightness and life.
5. hourglass Full Spectrum Mascara in Film Noir. Another gift from Christine, this is my favorite mascara I've ever used. It's incredibly soft and my lashes have never looked so naturally long. It doesn't clump and again, looks super natural.
6. Urban Decay Mariposa Palette. Urban Decay has become the only eye shadow that I will use. I have used the Naked palette non-stop (read: every single day) until I received this one. The colors are gorgeous (my favorite in this palette is Mushroom), it goes on beautifully and lasts for the long haul with a little primer. I can thank my wonderful husband for this one...he scoured my make-up box before Christmas, found the Urban Decay name on the Naked palette and went in search of another palette by them. He's a keeper, that one.
So there you have it. The beauty products that I just can't live without these days. Isn't trying new beauty stuff fun?
What beauty goods are you loving lately?
What do I need to add to my list to try?