- acting as a high chair, when she refuses her bottle in any other position
- the only way to get a teething baby to nap (yup, I set it up right in her nursery)
- as a beach chair
- as a recliner for watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (yup, I set it up right in my bedroom)
- as a seat while out at restaurants
- as an immediate pacifier when having a meltdown at relatives' homes
- as an immediate pacifier when Aunt Christine is babysitting and nothing else will get her to stop screaming while Mom and Dad are enjoying their anniversary dinner
- as an appropriate positioner to encourage bowel movements (you read that right)
- as a kitchen seat for watching Mom and Dad cook
I'm sure as time goes along we'll find many, many other uses for this glorious item. I'd say this is the number one item we've gotten for Sweet P thus far, and it rings in at a mere $50!
So that's what we're loving these days and dare I call it...a lifesaver for those meltdown moments?
What baby products are your must-haves?
Any products that really save you from entering baby meltdown mode?