1. i've been in a blogging rut lately, so that's why posting has been limited. i'm working on fixing that, and hope to come back refreshed next week!
2. the affair. are you guys/gals watching this? i can't handle it. it's soooooo good. last sunday's final scene! dying! also, i don't think i hate anyone in life as much as i hate noah. just sayin'.
3. this week i listened to: daniel craig on nerdist, shonda rimes (kween!) on fresh air, getting fired on happier, amy schumer on here's the thing. all truly solid listens!
4. we are taking penelope to see disney on ice tonight! i'm abnormally excited. we are also having holiday photos taken tomorrow. in classic kid form, penelope fell the other night and has a huge bite on her bottom lip. it should be pretty for photos and i kind of love it.
5. this weekend we are also going to see spectre and sunday spending the day baking our christmas cookies with my mom. it's our yearly tradition and i'm pretty psyched for it. i may or may not have gotten p a new apron for the occasion. #nerdalert
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! here are some links i loved this week!
when you're on the hunt for a great book
88 cool facts that may or may not make you more interesting
obsessed with this adorable gift basket idea
these incredible melting sweet potatoes...whaaaat?!
healthy thanksgiving swaps, if you're into that sort of thing.
the madness needs to stop.
the most adorable turkey cookies
dying over this sweet potato cake with marshmallow frosting
20 ways to organize with pouches
could you/would you live on discarded food?