1. everlane anorak in stone 2. madewell reversible vest 3. button down tunic w/pockets 4. old navy poncho wrap 5. mz wallace tote 6. noosa pumpkin yoghurt 7. elin loafers 8. stumptown cold brew 9. limetown podcast
Isn't fall the absolute best? The weather here has been pure perfection...chilly but not offensively so. Just right for a light sweater or flannel shirt and a light jacket. I've rounded up some of my seasonal favorites that I'm absolutely loving.
1. i spoke about the everlane anorak a few weeks ago and have gotten many requests for an update on the jacket. i love it. it's very lightweight (almost paper thin) but slightly oversized, so it's a perfect rain coat or windbreaker over a sweater. it's my daily staple these days.
2. i spotted this vest and bought it immediately. it's not too heavy, but also a great fall staple for wearing to the farm, or even under the anorak as an extra layer. i know this will be a great find over the winter as well. plus, it's reversible!
3. this tunic. obsessed. it's nice and long, has POCKETS, and doesn't rumple at the chest area. win.
4. poncho wraps. sigh. i don't have this actual one, but it looks adorable. i have a color-block black, white and gray version that has been awesome at the office when it's chilly, or even around the house like a wearable blanket.
5. i also wrote about my mz wallace tote over the summer, but guys, it's also a perf fall bag! it looks great with the anorak and continues to be a great bag for work to carry lunch, shoes, etc., and weekend to wrangle all of penelope's things on the go.
6. this is probably the least healthy yoghurt ever, but man is it delicious. i bought one container from fresh direct a couple of weeks ago and it was heavenly.
7. the loafers. i was on the hunt for a nice black loafer to be my go-to shoe of the season (aside from booties) and these were chic and comfy right out of the box.
8. shaun and my saturday morning staple. it's become quite a habit, and i'm glad that i don't have daily access to this because it's expensive but oh so good.
9. have you heard of limetown? i just started listening to it on my walks to work and i'm hooked.
what are your fall favorites? must-haves?